Saturday, January 12th - (78 Plungers $7500+ raised) Memphis:
Saturday, February 2nd - Mud Island Clarksville
: Sunday, February 3rd - Foy Recreation Center, APSU Union City:
Saturday, February 9th - Aloha Pools Nashville:
Saturday, February 16th - Nashville Shores Chattanooga
: Sunday, February 17th - TBA (Info Coming Soon) Jackson:
Saturday, February 23rd - Aloha Pools Knoxville
:Sunday, February 24th - UT Aquatics Center
What is the Polar Plunge? The Polar Plunge is a unique opportunity for individuals, organizations and businesses to support local Special Olympics athletes by jumping or running into the icy waters of Tennessee. Our Polar Plunges are huge events full of music, crazy costumes and loads of laughter.
How can I get started?
- Step 1: Choose a plunge location above.
- Step 2: Click the register now button to register online.
- Step 3: Register and create your own fundraising page.
- Step 4: Ask your friends and family to visit your fundraising page.
- Step 5: Take the PLUNGE!!!!