Smoky Mountain Region - Area 33
Adult Program Liaison: Steve Hamilton
School Program Liaison: Gale Parton
Sponsorships, Fundraising & LETR: Ed Ledbetter
Volunteer Coordinator: Whitney Ledbetter
There is a different procedure in Area 33 this year for registering for the Summer Games. If you are interested in participating in Bocce, Powerlifting or Track & Field events at the Summer Games in Nashville, May 19 & 20, contact Ed Ledbetter (See ONLINE above.)
Area 33 Programs
Program Lead: Dan Dermer
Golf partners/coaches: Billy, Dan, Don, Bo, Gary, Terry, Merv, O.A., Jeff and Larry.
- April 5: G.O.L.F. fundraiser tournament. Sevierville Golf Club.
- May 2: First golf practice of the 2023 season. Sevierville Golf Club, 6-7 pm.
- June 1: East Tennessee Golf Open tournament. Sevierville Golf Club
- Link to State Golf Tournament schedule
- Golf practices are held at 6 pm on the first and third Tuesday of the month at the Sevierville Golf Club and on the second Tuesday at The Track in Pigeon Forge. Practices are subject to last minute change due to weather or other factors. The Area has one of the most active golf programs in the state. If you've not tried this sport before, come join us and try it out! There are openings for golfers of all skill levels!
Head Coach: Eve
Assistant coaches: Jan, Terrie, Rosie
- March 23: Area 33 Swim Meet . Pigeon Forge Community Center, 8 am to noon.
- April 15: Invitational Swim Meet. Middle Tennessee State University.
- Swim practices take place on Saturdays at the Pigeon Forge Community Center from 10 am to 11:30 am.
Track & Field
- 2023 State Summer Games: May 19-21 @ Lipscomb University